Monday 2 June 2014

anniversary


Huz and I celebrated our 'admission into the halls of highest human happiness' on the weekend! 12 years ago we were married at Blackwood Uniting Church with all of our dear family and friends by our sides. It was one of the best days of my life, and a day I will never forget as I married my one true love.

We spent two nights away at a hotel in the city and it was absolute bliss. Having Huz all to myself was unbelievable, and it was so very relaxing. With no schedule or places to have to be we just enjoyed two days of doing whatever took our fancy!

We managed to fit in a candlelit dinner at Vino's on Unley Rd, an amazing breakfast at the hotel the next morning after a relaxed start to the day, did some shopping, caught a movie, had a spa and champagne, and had lots of time for long chats and reconnecting after a hectic and stressful few months.

Our marriage has been a deeply happy one. Without a doubt I think we are the best married couple in the world. We have grown up together and enjoyed all the best life has to offer side by side. We have served together, renovated our house together, parented together, and enjoyed each other's company more than I can say. We have been truly blessed. It's a God thing.

I love our coffee's on the front deck. A chance to have a long chat about whatever takes our fancy. Huz is literally my favourite person in the world. He is an astonishingly wonderful husband, a great listener, he makes me laugh, he is loyal and kind and believes the best in me when I really don't deserve it. He has walked alongside me through thick and thin and he has my whole heart. I am deeply in love with this man.

Huz, I love you with all my heart. It's truly a privilege to have been married to the love of my life for 12 years.

You're my best thing. Definitely.

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment