Saturday 10 May 2014

new pjs = happy boys


Aunty S shopped for snuggly new pi's for the boys this week. It made them all kinds of happy crazy dancing about in their new bedtime wears!



I love bedtime around here. Boys getting into warm pi's in front of the fire, lots of stories read, snuggling together on the couch, sneaking in school readers too, and then into bed with prayers together, little songs to sing and sweet cheeks to kiss to sleep as we tuck them in. Fun.

This week I have been rocking out my new beanie with the 'pon pom' that Soul loves so much. Not as cute as the boys in pi's, but keeps my head toasty in all this fog and rainy weather we have had in lil' old Adelaide this past week.


I love snuggling up in my cozy blankets on the couch with the fire blazing while I listen to the rain bucket down. Now all I need is the energy to make a cup of hot chocolate and I'll be all set!


No comments:

Post a Comment