Friday 24 October 2014

mummy & me date: Ollie

Brave and I took ourselves off for a date together a couple of weekends ago.

He had heard about my date with True awhile back and really wanted to go to the Plaster FunHouse too.

We had a ball.

just before we left...

stopping to get a bite to eat…found a car ride on the way



i love this kid

not too old for PDA yet!

Brave choose a motorbike to paint

this kid never gets sick of a good old pose



Brave concentrated SO hard on his painting

The recent lost tooth + chocolate face = love

First up we took ourselves to devour something chocolate (Brave's request) and found a car ride on the way. Brave chatted away and got well and truly stuck into his treats. We had so much fun together just painting…he got quiet and concentrated with all his heart on his motorbike creation. He picked out a rainbow with a heart for me which I went to town with sparkles and all things girly (!)

When we got home again we had just had the loveliest time together. Lots of chats, lots of cuddles, lots of painting, lots of eating.

I could hang out with this boy all day.

Love you Brave! Thanks for the date!



No comments:

Post a Comment