Friday 2 May 2014

extra chicken or a broom with that?

This week Grandad did a head count of our chooks. Came up as 6. Problem was that we used to have 6 chooks and then 'chocolate' one of them got sick and had to be buried a couple of months ago. Hmmm. Something had to be wrong with that head count then.

True helped Grandad bury that little chooky, so today he was super baffled and suggested we check the hole to make sure she hadn't come back to life!!

Turns out our neighbours chook went for a little walk across the road, and Huz and Brave let her in when they saw her wandering around our yard. 

Problem solved.

Phew. I was starting to wonder how they had begun to multiply before our very eyes!



Just a little funny quote to add: The boys were about to head out to Brave's 5th birthday party at the park, and I wanted to brush their hair after their shower. When I got out the brush, True asked me why I was BROOMING Brave's hair. 

Brooming! 

Oh my I really need to brush their hair more often!!

It's called a BRUSH my boys. A brush.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment